Monday 28 April 2014

PLANNING- Analysis of my logo



                                                                                 

I used this website to generate the graffiti font type I wanted to use for the headings and titles in my magazine. Even though the website presented a range of graffiti font types, I decided to go with this font because it is the most legiable. I considered this to be very important as the reader would need to be able to clearly identify what is being said in the magazine in order to interact and engage with it fully. However the limitations of this website was that the cololurs available for the text is limited as it only allows me to use the colour black.

I then uploaded the image into photoshop to manipulate and edit the logo. I decided to keep it black however I made the 'A' bigger than the rest of the logo. By doing this i believe that it will draw attention to the logo and range of font size creates a feeling of disorientation which would attract the reader.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment